Badgehurst Training Ltd has been established as a leader in the land based industry since 1983. We specialise in providing training in the animal care sector, and offer apprenticeship (level 2) and advanced apprenticeships (level 3) in the following areas:
We also provide training for those in a role that supports people working in the animal care sector, in Administration and Customer Service.
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised service to the learners and employers that we work with. At heart of what we do is the drive to improve the skills, qualifications and career opportunities open to our learners. We work alongside a large network of quality Employers and one of our main priorities is to foster a strong and successful relationship between the learner on an apprenticeship and the employer
Our mission is to provide high quality training within the animal care sector, enabling people to improve their skills, achieve qualifications and secure a fulfilling career path.
- To provide high quality training, assessment and accreditation services to individuals working with animals and for those in a role that supports those that do.
- To develop the skills and knowledge of all our learners, bridging the gap from school to work for young people or opening up opportunities for people already in employment, and enabling them to progress in their careers.
- To open up access to all individuals within the animal care sector to training opportunities by offering genuine roll-on, roll-off training programmes which are sufficiently flexible to aid access, meet the need of the individual, making use of a wide variety of learning methods
- To establish a partnership with a variety of different external organisations to ensure that the needs of our learners are met.
- To strive to achieve the aims and objectives of the NOVA partnership as contained within its mission statement, as follows: “The NOVA partnership will work together in a spirit of collaboration to increase and widen participation in learning; promote social inclusion, and equip young people people and adults with the skills and qualifications needed to secure fulfilling careers and sustainable employment”
In order to achieve our aims, Badgehurst Training Ltd is committed to continuous improvement, to recognising the changing needs of the animal care sector and our learners, and to adapting our services accordingly. We recognise that staff are vital links in the quality chain, and indeed, our most valuable asset. Therefore, the BTL organisation is committed to the continuous development of its staff as an essential feature of the quality development process
Read Our Disclaimer Read our Cookies Policy